how do you do? {me!}

No, I'm not really interviewing myself. That would be silly. And I'm never silly. {Right.} But it turns out that posting interviews requires more planning than I've been capable of lately. So, here's my last minute fill-in! I was tapped by the lovely Debra of Heart's Desire Beads (thanks, Debra) for this blog tag, and what better time to play along?

Eight things I'm looking forward to:

  1. Visiting my husband's side of the family in Canada and mine in Ohio next week.
  2. Long, languorous, but not-too-hot days of summer ahead.
  3. Date night with my husband
  4. Getting my new bike
  5. Blueberry picking
  6. Going camping with my hubby and dogs
  7. Starting a family (soon, I hope!)
  8. Opening my new shop (stay tuned for more details!)

Eight things I did yesterday

  1. Rode my old bike to work
  2. Packaged up a few orders (it's been slow--this is something to celebrate)
  3. Made a yummy soup (recipe to follow soon!)
  4. Jogged a little more than I'm used to (trying to get back in shape).
  5. Watched glee. I can hardly wait til fall!
  6. Downloaded this and this (nice flick) from itunes.
  7. Photographed a squirrel from 2 feet away.
  8. Learned how to make an animated gif.

Eight things I wish I could do:

  1. Move to France with my entire family
  2. Exercise more self-control when it comes to eating (that, or eat my fill and not gain an ounce...)
  3. Be 25 again :)
  4. Play the guitar
  5. Control my temper better
  6. Simplify. Instead, I seem to keep adding things to my life
  7. Live in the present (I'm always focused on what's next)
  8. Crack open a pint of Graeter's coconut chip ice cream (none where we live, but that is a good thing considering #2)

Eight Things or Shows I Have Watched:
  1. Coronation Street (British Soap we watch daily)
  2. Jeopardy! (nightly ritual)
  3. Wicked. I loved it.
  4. Ants crawling all over my peonies. Make them bloom!
  5. The Phil Donahue Show (in the audience)
  6. James Galway in concert
  7. Our dogs chasing snowballs in the park
  8. The sunrise


Eight of My Favorite Blogs:

  1. little brown pen. Nichole transports me back to Paris...formidable!
  2. bliss. I can always count on Traci to find the loveliest things
  3. melissa loves. Sweet Melis has the best taste and the most wonderful disposition. She always brightens my mood.
  4. lillyella. Nicole does such a wonderful job of featuring the work other indie artists daily.
  5. creature comforts. Ez is a marvelous talent scout, but more than that, I love the light and colors that permeate her blog. I swear, she must live in a light box!
  6. copenhagen cycle chic. So, I'm a little obsessed with bikes at the moment...
  7. pioneer woman. Ree is awesome. I so love her sense of humor. Lately, I've really been scarfing up the photo advice and the yummy recipes.
  8. shutter sisters. I've been seeking out advice on photography since starting my 365 earlier this year. This place is sooo inspiring.
have a lovely day, Amy

Michelle  – (May 21, 2009 at 10:17 AM)  

That bike is out of this world awesome, what kind is it?

It looks the squirrel was posing for his picture.

Char  – (May 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM)  

love the bike - I just got one too but haven't been able to ride - hopefully this weekend.

Amy (the b-line)  – (May 21, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

Isn't it fabulous!? The bike's by electra from their Amsterdam series. I can hardly wait.

And that squirrel was so gutsy it was starting to freak me out a little. :)

Marbella Designs  – (May 21, 2009 at 11:53 AM)  

That is a cool bike!
We went strawberry picking this past weekend, it was fun.

Katy  – (May 21, 2009 at 12:11 PM)  

I can't wait to get our bike out of storage and cleaned up and ready to go. I think it's about time, in fact! Will have to get the husband working on that. ;-)

I'll have to go check out some of those blogs; I tend to find the best new reads from seeing what other people call their favs!

Amy  – (May 21, 2009 at 2:15 PM)  

What a smiley little squirrel - can't believe he let you get that close!

nichole  – (May 22, 2009 at 8:38 AM)  

That bike is to DIE for! Ahhhh. We are shopping for bikes right now. I have to check that out.

Thanks for the blog mention. You rock!

Stephanie  – (May 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

Off to check out that bike. I'm looking for a vintage inspired one right now. I want one so bad!!

Cheryl  – (June 15, 2009 at 9:40 AM)  

So where in Ohio are you from? I was originally born in Cincy but have lived in Columbus for almost a decade until we moved to the UAE. I have a great love for Graeters! It's in my blood. That and Skyline chili. Did you know you can have Graeters mailed! no kidding! Maybe a treat to yourself sometime. xx

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP