the way I see it

Color. And more color. I can't get enough! Shockingly, only one pink photo this week. :)

back side of lucky
back side of lucky

tulips jaunes
tulips jaunes

to a point
to a point

french knot
french knot

landed
landed

millefiori
millefiori

pinks
i heart pinks

have a lovely day, Amy

mchen  – (May 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM)  

Gorgeous shots! Wonderful perspective on "to a point", and great shallow depth of field in "french knot". They're all beeeyoutiful... Thanks for sharing!

Lory  – (May 25, 2009 at 11:54 PM)  

lovely, lovely, lovely. . .

TheEclecticElement  – (May 27, 2009 at 2:37 PM)  

Wow!
Too gorgeous :D
They are all so well done! I needed a little dose of nature's beauty today.
Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP