window shopping: lillyella

window shopping: lillyella
I'm loving purples these days and Nicole of Lillyella has got some fantastic plummy pieces in the shop. In particular, I'm favoring the combination of plum and rust right now and I'm thinking that any of these would look absolutely lovely with a deep orange tunic and a slim chocolate or white skirt. But, that's just me! These four (clockwise from top left): starling plume bracelet, blossom cluster necklace in silver, garden flutter necklace, and pretty posy earrings.

have a lovely day, Amy

lillyella  – (May 26, 2009 at 8:20 AM)  

AH! Oh Amy! What a wonderful thing to wake up to - thank you so much :)
I agree on the outfit, sounds perfect! Seems to be normal for us to be on the same wavelength - I was thinking orange and plum(ish) in today's couture de jour! Great, stylish minds, I suppose :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP