window shopping: dottie angel

window shoping: dottie angel
I adore the fun, summery feel coming from dottie angel. Such a laid-back, enjoy-your-day kinda vibe, don't you think? Here are four favorites from the shop (clockwise from top left): lola don't lose it cushion, vera summer apron wrap, celia show me custom fabric bunting, maud vintage inspired tee. The remind me of my early years (in the best way).
have a lovely day, Amy

nichole  – (June 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM)  

So funny, I go for the "laid back" vibe everyday, but somehow it looks more like "lazy." ;)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP