I spy

I spy grey skies
1. evolution long skirt with kangaroo pocket by inner evolution
2. small grey paper bowl by up in the air somewhere
3. alchemy print by jessica gonacha
4. floating flower earrings by brighton moon
5. grey velvet ribbon by caramelos
6. desi tee by eliza + axel
7. vintage lunch box by one small summer
8. marie antoinette earrings by white owl
have a lovely day, Amy

Char  – (June 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM)  

the lunchbox makes me think of that movie, Hope Floats - she carried one as a purse. very cute.

Melissa de la Fuente  – (June 5, 2009 at 12:52 PM)  

Gorgeous! I love those whiteowl earrings and that top is divine! Thanks hun, have a wonderful weekend!
xo
Melis

Amy  – (June 5, 2009 at 4:20 PM)  

I love gray! The lunchbox makes me think of whistling construction workers...

PS~Erin  – (June 6, 2009 at 2:44 PM)  

Oh, this is all so pretty... I especially love that skirt, those earrings and the lunchbox. Great finds!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP