I spy

I spy grassy green goodies

1. green doodle loafers by Craftastrophe
2. heirloom chile pepper seeds by my victory garden
3. saree scarf by blue sea blue
4. little bits tee dress by ellaina boutique
5. retro suit by Bettie B
6. lucky print by My Fine Garden
7. crochet necklace by elin thomas
8. you are so loved print by jessica gonacha
have a lovely day, Amy

Melissa de la Fuente  – (June 26, 2009 at 12:32 AM)  

Oh, these are all great! I especially love that dress! And the wonderful print....I have that up where my girls can see it every day! :)
xo
Melis

Amy  – (June 26, 2009 at 9:28 AM)  

Great pics - that necklace is so pretty!

"Ms. VINTAGE"  – (June 26, 2009 at 9:39 AM)  

the GREEN mocassins are AMAZING!!!

:o)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP