the way I see it

This week, our weather seemed to turn a corner from spring to summer. Both the heat and the humidity rose and I found myself searching out the more intense colors of summer (and a nice cool drink).

strawberry yumm
strawberry yumm

apricot sweetie
apricot sweetie

sideways
sideways

just dropping in
just dropping in

fetching
fetching

taking stock
taking stock

CN tower
soaring

have a lovely day, Amy

Pink Trees and Sunshine  – (June 1, 2009 at 12:21 PM)  

Why am I so thirsty now? :~) Beautiful photos and a delightful blog!

Char  – (June 1, 2009 at 6:03 PM)  

beautiful shots - I really love the color of that peony

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP