the way I see it

What a week! Andy and I traveled to Toronto, Ottawa, and Ohio to visit with family and took a little camping trip as well. Plenty of rain this past week, save for the last two days (thankfully, as we were camping then), but I'm learning to shoot around it. And sometimes even focus on it. :)

peach dream
peach dream

on the ottawa
on the ottawa

bee's knees
bee's knees

drenched
drenched

pink leopard
pink leopard

beguiling
beguiling

reflections
reflections
have a lovely day, Amy

MT  – (June 8, 2009 at 9:53 AM)  

drenched and on the ottawa are great photos!

Char  – (June 8, 2009 at 12:09 PM)  

wow wonderful shots. love 'beguiling'

Nicole  – (June 8, 2009 at 5:21 PM)  

Gorgeous photos! You really have a talent!

mchen  – (June 8, 2009 at 11:33 PM)  

Sounds like quite the trek, AND you were in my hood (born 'n' raised and still in Ottawa)!

All great shots, though Drenched is especially gorgeous. Hope you got all sorts of R&R.

sloeginfizz  – (June 9, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

Wow! Such gorgeous photos. I wanted to stop by and say hello and tell how lovely it was to meet you this past weekend at the Artisan Market. And now I've just absolutely fallen in love with your blog! I can't wait to read along (and make a polenta cake).
Cheers,
nicole

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP