the way I see it

Let's play a little game. I'm going to call it "one of these is not like the others." Can you spot it? :)

mme
mme

profiled
profiled

float
float

cheer
cheer

between errands
between errands (meet nelly, my new bike!)

purity
purity

you are my sunshine
you are my sunshine

You found it, right? She really stands out in a crowd. And she's not just a good looking thing, she's also a really sweet ride. (She also came with a handlebar flower, which I thoughtlessly removed just before this photo.) A bit of warning: I suspect you'll see a lot more of her in the coming weeks.
have a lovely day, Amy

Cheryl  – (June 15, 2009 at 9:28 AM)  

Wow! Now that is a swell bike. I love it! Have fun riding xx

Stephanie  – (June 15, 2009 at 9:39 AM)  

I love her! I really want one. I've also seen some super cute vintage-y scooters that I've fallen in love with too.

Char  – (June 15, 2009 at 2:32 PM)  

beautiful shots and I loved the shots of "her"

does she have a name?

Sydney  – (June 15, 2009 at 3:48 PM)  

Yay, congrats on the new bike!

June Shin  – (June 15, 2009 at 8:53 PM)  

Love Nelly! I want a bike just like that.

Lory  – (June 15, 2009 at 11:04 PM)  

Love the new ride!! Where do you find these gorgeous flowers?! "Float" is my fave - what kind of flower is that?

Amy (the b-line)  – (June 15, 2009 at 11:52 PM)  

Thanks, everyone!
Lory, "float" is an iceland poppy. They're so delicate and lovely! And all of these flowers are from my yard, or my parent's yard, or the wildflower garden at my office. It's been a bountiful week!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP