the way I see it

I fear I might be going overboard, but I'm having a blast working with some new actions by CinnamonRose and textures by Florabella. I don't want to tamper too much, but I do enjoy using these tools to give my photos the look and feel they evoke in me when I'm taking these shots. How do you feel about textures?

promise
promise

amy & nelly
sunday ride

showoff
showoff

on fire
on fire

patented
patented

tangled
tangled

love letter
love letter

Hurry, you've got 'til midnight to enter this and this.

have a lovely day, Amy

Char  – (June 22, 2009 at 11:42 AM)  

so sweet - I like a bit of tampering now and again. it's fun to switch it up.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP