window shopping: Alice B. Gardens

window shopping: alice b gardens
Pitter patter goes my heart! I've been a big fan of Elle Moss's work since I first noticed it on etsy, but it's her new shop, Alice B. Gardens, that has me completely smitten. Such gorgeous light and color. And a sweet sentimentality to each shot. I'm in awe. It was a chore to choose just four favorites, but here they are (clockwise from top left): confections, buttons, summer umbrella, and i dreamt i went to giverny.

have a lovely day, Amy

Amy  – (June 30, 2009 at 11:08 AM)  

Sweet - I didn't know she had a second shop! Love it!

Char  – (June 30, 2009 at 11:12 AM)  

a beautiful find!! thanks for sharing that

Kim @ Everything Etsy  – (June 30, 2009 at 6:41 PM)  

Beautiful shop...pretty things! Thanks for introducing it!

~Kim

TheEclecticElement  – (July 2, 2009 at 6:53 PM)  

Those are beautiful!
I really like the technique and the feel she uses with her photographs.

elle moss  – (July 2, 2009 at 10:26 PM)  

thank you! You made my day :D

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP