window shopping: inspiration board

window shopping: inspiration board
I have a fun little treat for this week's window shopping feature: my new shop, inspiration board! I've been having such a blast capturing the world around me on film and reading your lovely, supportive comments that I've decided to offer a selection of prints and notecards featuring some of work. I hope you'll stop by the shop and have a visit. Here are a few things you might see while you're there (clockwise from top left): pulchritude print (in vellum sleeve), silver leaves note card, unfurled print, remnants print, and dogwood blues print.

have a lovely day, Amy

mewpaperarts  – (June 2, 2009 at 7:08 AM)  

Beatufiul combination, and great idea for offering prints in your shop! Hope the new venture goes well!

Melissa de la Fuente  – (June 2, 2009 at 9:09 AM)  

YAY! Congratulations Hun! That is fantastic, and I am not surprised as your photography is stunning! Off to visit the new shop now! :)
xo
Melis

Sydney  – (June 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM)  

The new shop looks wonderful!! I'm so glad you're selling your photos, they are always so pretty when you post them here! Congrats!! I especially love sweet nothings (forget me not)!!
Best of luck!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP