window shopping: namolio

window shopping: namolio
The summertime heat and humidity is here. I'm not complaining. Not yet, anyway. In fact, I'm feeling a little nostalgic for those hot, sticky summer days during my childhood when I had all that time to start new projects and spend my break creating things. One thing I loved to do: sew my own clothes. I fancied myself a pretty good designer back then! I have to tell you though, it's not just the heat that has me reminiscing. These lovely items from namolio really take me back in time. Aren't they gorgeous?

Shown here (clockwise from top left): linen pincushion, linen teddy bear, crochet linen rose, set of four linen coasters, and picnic placemat.

have a lovely day, Amy

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP