wise words

blueberry picking
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
e. e. cummings
have a lovely day, Amy

Char  – (June 7, 2009 at 12:05 PM)  

a wonderful saying - and I adore that shot. so beautiful, it belongs on a kitchen wall.

PS~Erin  – (June 7, 2009 at 10:39 PM)  

Oh, I do love this quote! And the beautiful berries too!

Jaimee  – (June 8, 2009 at 8:14 PM)  

That shot on the Ottowa is stunning...I'm a sucker for architecture!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP