you like me, you really like me! (and I like you too)

I'm blushing. Vicki of Graceful Moments has tapped me for the "One Lovely Blog" award. {grin}

[Blog_Award.jpg]

Thanks so much, Vicki! And now for the fun. I'm passing this award on to ten bloggers whose work I admire. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!
clementine
little brown pen
fog and thistle
evidently
al ain notebook
melissa loves
blooming lily
shelby nycole
lillyella
the sunshine studio




have a lovely day, Amy

Marbella Designs  – (June 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM)  

congrats! i love reading your blog!

Lory  – (June 18, 2009 at 12:32 PM)  

Congratulations! Your blog is absolutely lovely, and you deserve it!

I'm honored to read that you admire my work and thought to pass it on to me. Thanks, Amy!! ♥

Lory  – (June 18, 2009 at 12:32 PM)  

Oh, and congrats to all the other lovely blogs. Keep up the good work, ladies! ;)

Clementine  – (June 22, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

So sweet! Thanks for thinking of me, too :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP