I spy

I spy a lawn party

1. hummingbird pillow cover by nestables
2. into the clover flat notes by slg designs
3. drop of light necklace by apostrophie
4. glass and green print by kathy panton
5. chaumont sleeveless linen dress by tortilla girl
6. oslo II purse by ika bags
7. green gingham knot necklace by wonder wonder
8. retro two-piece by felice

have a lovely day, Amy

spilling beauty  – (July 31, 2009 at 2:05 PM)  

pretty summer colors!
i love everything tortillagirl makes.
xo

kathy panton  – (July 31, 2009 at 10:44 PM)  

wow thanks for featuring my Glass and Green print!
Lovely blog.

kathy panton

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP