the way I see it

Is it still July? In many ways, this month feels at least a year long. In others, I can't believe it's almost August already. Despite the mild summer we've been enjoying, I'm starting to feel the tug of fall, with its cool, dry breezes and golden sunny days. But I'm not the slightest bit ready for all the work that comes with it.

trade
trade

stop here
stop here

quitting time
quitting time

I got bangs
I got bangs

fanfare
fanfare

both sides now
both sides now

exposed
exposed
have a lovely day, Amy

Char  – (July 27, 2009 at 10:49 AM)  

beautiful shots and very cute bangs

PS~Erin  – (July 27, 2009 at 2:53 PM)  

I love what you did with the cloud photo. I just had to stare it for a bit.

karaannisjewelry  – (July 27, 2009 at 4:45 PM)  

I love the "exposed" shot! You should put this one in your shop for sure!

uncorked  – (July 27, 2009 at 6:22 PM)  

I'm feeling like summer has barely started - wishful thinking, maybe? love the bangs!

nichole  – (July 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM)  

Cute! Love you with bangs. Mine are similar, and once i had them cut, I'll never be without them again!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP