wise words

away
To see the Summer Sky
Is Poetry, though never in a Book it lie -
True Poems flee.

~Emily Dickinson

have a lovely day, Amy

Char  – (July 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM)  

*whew* I really dislike the comment boxes these days as this is the 3rd time I've tried to leave a comment. anyway - I've loved this shot since I've first viewed it. great pairing of words and photograph

Amy (the b-line)  – (July 19, 2009 at 12:32 PM)  

Thanks for your persistence, Char! What a hassle. Sorry about that.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP