wise words

queen anne's lace
Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.
A.A. Milne

have a lovely day, Amy

Char  – (July 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM)  

oh how I love Milne (and Pooh)

TheEclecticElement  – (July 26, 2009 at 4:40 AM)  

I always thought as much!
Seriously, most weeds are beautiful. Who came up with the term 'weeds' anyway?!

Katy  – (July 26, 2009 at 3:17 PM)  

So-called "weeds" are often among my favorite things! What is more cheerful, I ask you, than a field of green grass dotted exuberantly with bright yellow dandelions??

mchen  – (July 27, 2009 at 11:37 PM)  

This is especially stunning. I'm a dandelion fan too (though not when the fluff goes up my nose ;)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP