and the winner is...


Congratulations to Kathe, who wins a free print from Nick Hermann's beautiful photography shop. To all who entered, thanks so much for your participation and your kind words for Nick's (very deserving) work. And thanks to Nick, as well, for generously offering his work to the lucky winner!
have a lovely day, Amy

Christie Cottage  – (August 27, 2009 at 9:55 AM)  

Hi! I just came across the list of CAC Team bloggers and I wanted to say hello to everyone on the list.

Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway. There will be one each week, at least thru Christmas.

Have a blessed day!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP