sweet on

Such a fun list, I think! Today, I'm

Many Stripes, One Bloom
this pretty shirt (mnemosyne designs)

fairy land pillow with organic cotton stuffing
this fairy land pillow (enhabiten)

Pleated-Bodice Cap-Sleeve Dress
this dress (garnet hill)

Herkimer Diamond Necklace
this stunning necklace (wonderwear)

Buxom Betty Collection ($71 Value)
this buxom makeup kit (sephora)

Radical Undies - M
these smalls (sweet cheeks panties)

Spoke Bracelet
these unbelievable bracelets (bijoudally)

Montana Beat-back Henley
this henley (sundance catalog)


this partridge tee (maryink)

Pilgrims
and these pilgrims! (mooshoo pork)

have a lovely day, Amy

Lyndsay @ LouLouBell  – (August 21, 2009 at 10:37 AM)  

cute stuff, i like the partridge tee!

melissa loves  – (August 21, 2009 at 12:26 PM)  

Such lovely and adorable finds! Have a great weekend hun!
xo
Melis

Clementine  – (August 22, 2009 at 11:47 AM)  

OHHHH, I just love everything here! Totally, subtly fall-inspired. That henley from Sundance is killing me. And the sweet cheeks panties!!! Too. much. cute!

June Shin  – (August 22, 2009 at 7:18 PM)  

I absolutely love the fairy land pillow!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP