the way I see it

This week, I went back to class (teaching class, that is). I've been teaching now for 8 years and it shocks me each fall how exhausting that first week can be. And each year, it seems to get more tiring. Right now, I'm running on adrenaline. Could this be old age? Anyway, I'm still on schedule with the 365. Have a look!

grill
grill

weeds
weeds

bridge
bridge

apricot sketch
apricot sketch

workload
workload

hanging gardens
hanging gardens

chute and ladder
chute and ladder

have a lovely day, Amy

Sydney  – (August 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM)  

Great photos, I especially love the "grill" photo.

Char  – (August 31, 2009 at 11:27 AM)  

beautiful shots - I love the peaches and the petunias. seems I'm stuck on p's today.

Melissa de la Fuente  – (September 2, 2009 at 10:30 PM)  

These are just so beautiful Amy.....I love them all!
xo
Melis

Amy Olson Jewelry  – (September 5, 2009 at 2:29 PM)  

Amy, your blog is amazing and your pictures are absolutely stunning! I've been a long-time fan and always look forward to your posts!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP