sweet on


I could hardly stop. The list is long. So many things to love! I'm sweet on these. How 'bout you?


maine autumn - archival print

this maine autumn print (swallowfield)


 Lovely set of a large (cake) plate and two small ones
these lovely plates (nina in vorm)
Bobby - Pure wool brim beret with coral pink motif
this pretty hat (tomoko tahara)


Gold Chandelier Earrings
these chandelier earrings (roundabout)


periwinkle gray tunic (made to order)
this smart tunic (jess beebe)

Modern Rock Sterling Ascher cut
this silver Asscher cut ring (metalicious)



The Phoenix Rises - Corkscrew Willow Bowl
this stunning bowl (natural selection studio)

The Natalie Wood Dress
this natalie wood dress (thrush)

Vintage Crewel Fabric
this fabric (wishful thinking)

Sandmaiden soy and organic cotton lycra jersey belted V dress  - made to order
this sexy dress (sand maiden)

Bound Necklace in Grey and Everest and Fine Silver
this necklace (my dear thing)



Nest, Medium Smoke
this fantastic nest (heather palmer)


have a lovely day, Amy

Fog and Thistle  – (September 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM)  

It's too much! I adore that Maine print!

Pattie  – (September 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM)  

Loving the plate and both dresses!!
So me :)

lillyella  – (September 29, 2009 at 5:17 PM)  

amazing finds this week, Amy! I especially love the plates - so fabulous!

Melissa de la Fuente  – (September 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM)  

ooh....so many beautiful things! I particularly love that print, those earrings ,that tunic, earrings and ring! Yum...
xo
Melis

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP