the way I see it

It's been a rainy, fallish week here and I've barely made it outside for photos--hence all of the dog shots this week! But still, they're really cute, right?


cuddle bumps
cuddle bumps

sugar
sugar

lily
lily

cloudscape
cloudscape

night night
night night

comin down
comin down

candy corn
candy corn

have a lovely day, Amy

EvaForeva  – (October 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM)  

I LOVE the second photo with leaves! It's so clear and 'deep'.

RobbieLee at Chickiedee  – (October 13, 2009 at 5:43 PM)  

I love the Dog photos for sure and the candy corn one makes me want to run to the store to buy some!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP