the way I see it

The week began with a low-key celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving. In many ways, it's been a trying year, but it's incredible to realize how much we have to be thankful for. We're filled with gratitude.

thanksgiving
thanksgiving

fray
fray

climbing
climbing

on our way
on our way

acorn harvest
acorn harvest

impromptu portrait
impromptu portrait

cones
cones

have a lovely day, Amy

C. Wade  – (October 19, 2009 at 11:46 AM)  

Beautiful set of nature photos- wonderful tones and depth of field on them all!

RobbieLee at Chickiedee  – (October 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM)  

I love the acorns because they make me think of my little bro. We planted an Oak tree in my moms front yard when he was born... 16 years ago and it's huge now! I love going over there and finding all of the acorns and caps! Gourgous photos as always, Amy! Thanks!

EvaForeva  – (October 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

Beautiful! I agree with RobbieLee - acorns rock!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP