the way I see it

Oops! If you've stopped by recently, you may have noticed a certain lack of diligence on my part. Sorry about that. I've still been snapping photos daily (though I missed one--DRAT!), but I neglected to post them last week. So here's a super-long photo tour of the last two weeks.


megs
sister

fall
fall

spiderweb
spiderweb

in a blur
in a blur

mom
mom

trinket
trinket

carnation
carnation

apples
apples

lickety
lickety

filtered
filtered

time
time

stoop
stoop

sita
sita

have a lovely day, Amy

Lori  – (November 9, 2009 at 12:35 PM)  

Love the photos - especially the doggies! Your sister has got to be your twin.

wende  – (November 10, 2009 at 1:40 AM)  

Lovely, lovely!! Thanks for sharing!

RobbieLee at Chickiedee  – (November 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM)  

Great pics as always, thanks for sharing! :)

EvaForeva  – (November 11, 2009 at 4:28 PM)  

That dog photo is awesome! What a moment!

nichole  – (November 12, 2009 at 2:11 PM)  

OMGosh! Your sister looks so much like you!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP