the way I see it

So, I've had a really hectic schedule this week and it seems like the only daylight I've seen is when I'm in the car. These shorter days ought to have me thinking up more creative shots, but I'm afraid they're rather mundane this week. The good news? Only about 3 weeks more until the end of the semester, after which I hope to have a bit more time (and sanity).

float
float


dawn
dawn

heffalump
heffalump


asparagus
asparagus



snug as a bug
snug as a bug

ginger
ginger

carbonara
carbonara



have a lovely day, Amy

Laura Trevey  – (November 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM)  

Happy Monday Amy!

xo Laura
drop by Bright, Bold, and Beautiful for a little holiday gift!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP