the way I see it

Christmas cheer to you all! The holidays are definitely on my mind...


bulb
bulb

magi
magi

tender
tender

cheer
cheer

antlers
antlers

prancer
prancer

antique
antique

have a lovely day, Amy

EvaForeva  – (December 14, 2009 at 9:47 PM)  

Simply amazing! Your photos are always so unique and real!

Sydney  – (December 17, 2009 at 10:40 AM)  

These are gorgeous photos! I esp love the antler and antique photos.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP