sweet on

When we found out we were pregnant, I couldn't wait to start showing. I just didn't feel pregnant with a flat(ter) belly! Now that the bump is here (and growing), I'm pretty proud of it. So much so, I like to draw attention to it by wearing long necklaces. Here are a few I'd love to add to my collection.

Fluidity Necklace

Three Flowers in a Line Necklace in Gold






Whimsical Mirror Pendant Necklace

Gorjana Petal Wrap Necklace









oliver's twist

BLOW Harmonica Necklace

http://ny-image0.etsy.com//il_fullxfull.116477100.jpg

have a lovely day, Amy

Catherine Ivins  – (January 20, 2010 at 8:56 PM)  

Congrats Amy! I remember how I wanted to wear tight tops so people could see my 'baby bump'- long necklaces are a better idea to draw some attention there!

Ashley  – (January 22, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

CONGRATS!!!!!! On the baby!!! You'll be a great mother! *All Smiles*

-Shay

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP