the way I see it

Last week was a really fun one--we found out we're having a boy! So the nursery planning has begun. :) We have lots of time still, so I'm just getting started, but my hubby went gaga over the moose rocker at ikea, so we HAD to get it. It's the Canadian pride in him, I think!

planning ahead
planning ahead

frozen
frozen

castle bundt
castle bundt

old lace
old lace

moose rocker
moose rocker

magnets
favors

have a lovely day, Amy

Vivi  – (January 18, 2010 at 11:18 AM)  

The "rocking moose" is so adorable - even us non-Canadians think so... :)

Cheryl  – (January 18, 2010 at 4:27 PM)  

Oh Amy - CONGRATS!

I have been the worst blogger/blog reader these past months and didn't even know you were pregnant! You are a favorite blog too so I need to go back, do some reading and stay tuned!

What's cool is we are expecting a second and learned just last week we are having a boy too! ha! My Eleanor is 3 now and I'm still wrapping my head around the idea of a boy - but super excited. Congrats to you!!! I'm due in late May.

Amy (the b-line)  – (January 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM)  

Congrats to you too, Cheryl! Sounds like our boys will arrive around the same time. We're due in late May/early June. I come from a family of girls and feel like quite the girly-girl myself, so I, too, am a little shocked to be having a boy. But elated at the same time. :)

alexkeller  – (January 19, 2010 at 1:14 AM)  

oh - i'm so behind! congrats to you both!!! the moose rocker is quite adorable - we have a sweet little horse from Plan toys. (they have great wonderful toys!) and if you like the castle bundt, you'll no doubt like the stadium one - or maybe the Mr will! (Wm Sonoma also had a choo choo train one!)

Revolving Styles  – (January 19, 2010 at 2:52 AM)  

oh my goodness!!! congrats to you and your husband! boys are a bundle of energy and just bring so much joy! sleep alot now for you will not be able to sleep that much again for a while, but it's so worth it!! haha. yay! post pics of nursery!

Sydney  – (January 19, 2010 at 10:17 AM)  

a boy! congrats! it's always so exciting to hear baby updates. hope everything is going well for you during your pregnancy =D

Fog and Thistle  – (January 22, 2010 at 6:38 AM)  

Oh Amy! I check in after a few months of poor attendance to discover your wonderful news! I am SO happy for you and your husband! It truly is such an exciting and special time to be pregnant with your first child. Wishing you much joy. And boys are a LOT of fun! I'm truly thrilled for you!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP