the way I see it

Still plugging away with the 365 project. Just a month to go!

frost
frost

on my mantle
on my mantle

ginger beer
ginger beer

these walls
these walls

walk the dinosaur
walk the dinosaur

sweets
sweets

darling clementine
darling clementine

have a lovely day, Amy

aqua  – (January 31, 2010 at 5:01 AM)  

Wow. You have Bundaberg ginger beer in Michigan????? (it is made here in Australia, in Queensland)and you drink it in winter????I looked up your bio to find out where you live and also read that you are like me...ie science background but creative. Interesting combination, yes?

Amy (the b-line)  – (January 31, 2010 at 9:17 PM)  

Thanks for visiting! Yep, we have Bundaberg here, but only in special shops. My hubby loves it all year 'round. Nice to meet another scientist with a creative bent!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP