give a little love

Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm beggin' for a little love from you all! I pretty much constantly thinking about designs for our new baby boy's room and lately, I've been toying with some new fabrics. I recently created a fabric design (shown below) and entered it in a contest on spoonflower, an awesome site where you can create, buy, and sell your own fabric designs.

Here's where you come in: I need your votes to win! No need to register or anything, just visit this link and look for my design in set A (called Pachy Smooch). Click on it (it will then have a green square around it after you click), then scroll through the remaining pages until you see a button at the bottom where you can submit your vote. Thanks for your help! Winning this contest will make decorating the baby's room much more affordable!

have a lovely day, Amy

Sydney  – (February 11, 2010 at 4:08 PM)  

How adorable! I put my vote in, best of luck!

Vivi  – (February 13, 2010 at 1:21 PM)  

You totally didn't even have to ask - your design WAS the sweetest! Good luck. :)

Amy (the b-line)  – (February 14, 2010 at 1:26 PM)  

Oh, thank you so much! I'm blushing. :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP