sweet on

It happens to me every winter. I enjoy the first month or so--pretty white snow covering the grey and brown earth, little berries on shrubs, the odd squirrel or bird, cozying up with a blanket, something warm to drink, and someone to love. It's really fantastic. Then I start to tire of the slush on the roads and the constant need to bundle up and the dry hands, etc. That's where I am now--ready for spring. And sunshine and warmth. And flowers! Since I live in Michigan, and we won't be having spring (or flowers) any time soon, I've decided to surround myself with some lovely images today. Aren't these sweet? I feel warmer already.

peek-8x10 signed fine art photograph
peek by blissful images

i n t o  c l a r i t y, 5 x 7 Photograph
into clarity by the garden shed

Summer Bicycle Original Signed Fine Art Print
summer bicycle by alice b gardens

A spring gathering - 8x8 fine art print
a spring gathering by irene suchocki

8x10 Succulent Blossoms Fine Art Print
succulent blossoms by b bruno photography

Pink Dahlia Still Life, 7x7 Fine Art Photography Print
pink dahlia still life by nature mandalas

Only For A Day - Fine Art Photograph 8x12 - BOGO Sale
only for a day by abby blaine

Touch of Blue Polaroid Vintage  (8 by 8 Fine Art Photograph)

I will be waiting (5x7 Unframed Original Fine Art Photograph)
i will be waiting by yvette inufio

Think Pink
think pink by kristine noel

have a lovely day, Amy

Pattie  – (February 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM)  

Everyone seems to be longing for spring these days :)

I'm pretty excited for it too! These flowers and lovely colors just make that much more present.

Thanks for sharing!!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor  – (February 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM)  

Oh my gosh... these are all so beautiful I just can not decide which I love best! They are peaceful and angelic. So different the the gray rainy day it is outside here today. Makes me yearn for Spring!

martinamiau  – (February 13, 2010 at 9:10 PM)  

Beautiful pictures...
Beautiful flowers...
Beautiful Blog....

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP