the way I see it

It's a bit slim this week, but we've been busy getting the nursery started, as you can see!

spurt
spurt

pinecone
pinecone

moon
moon

tray
tray

just getting started
just getting started

have a lovely day, Amy

Shelby  – (February 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM)  

Oh it's darling! And congrats!

Cheryl  – (February 2, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

WOW. I love the beginnings of your nursery!!! Stunning. I love neutrals and have always loved gray walls with pops of color. So gorgeous. And all that gorgeous natural light and view. Lucky you guys. I never was fully happy with my Eleanor's room but we'll probably be moving in the next year so no reason to revamp now.Plus our little guy will be in our room for awhile xx

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP