the way I see it

Whew! I'm really losing steam on this project! But just another week or so and I'll be done! I haven't decided what to do next, but I'm fairly confident I've got to give up the 365. Maybe I can handle a 52-week project a little better?


garlic
garlic

xylophone
xylophone

fresh
orange

posies
posies

preparing
preparing

have a lovely day, Amy

jojoebi  – (March 1, 2010 at 12:53 AM)  

Hi, I hope you don't mind, I have added one of your tutorials to my 100+ fat quarter tutorials post, thank you for sharing :o)
jo
http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/2010/02/fabric-swap-100-fat-quarter-tutorials.html

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP