another fabric contest

Hi there,
It's me again, hoping for your vote! I just submitted a design for the spoonflower/boba baby carrier fabric contest. And I was not the only one! This is not shocking, since the winner will receive $500 and have her/his fabric appear on a new version of the very stylish (I want one of these once the baby's old enough!) boba baby carriers.


Here's my design, called confetti forest, and I would love your vote! If you're up for it, it'll take you a few minutes, as you'll have to go through 17 pages of entries (but you'll see some very nice designs!). When you find one you like (and I hope you like mine), you vote on it by clicking the design. To submit your votes (you can votes for as many as you like), just keep scrolling through the pages until you reach the last one and click submit. We'll find out in 3 days who the top 16 finalists are and the voting will start again.
0085.jpg -

In case you're not familiar, here's a boba baby carrier.  Awesome, no? The winning fabric design will fill the white area of the carrier in this photo.

Thanks for your help!

have a lovely day, Amy

sloeginfizz  – (March 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM)  

Your design is beautiful!! I'm off to vote!

Sydney  – (March 2, 2010 at 1:56 PM)  

Love your design, put my vote in! Best of luck :)

Sarah –   – (March 2, 2010 at 6:55 PM)  

I'll happily vote for you. But as a lover/lurker of your beautiful blog and jewelry AND an experienced baby-wearer, I direct you to the greatest place for advice on slings and carriers http://www.thebabywearer.com/
It's a great community and there is much advice to be had to achieve bliss and ultimate comfort when carrying your baby/toddler with a carrier. Don't give up if one doesn't work--- there are many designs. Enjoy.

Amy (the b-line)  – (March 2, 2010 at 8:58 PM)  

Thanks, everyone! Sarah--I'm just saving the idea of the baby carrier for later because the makers say it's more appropriate for older babies. For the wee baby, I'm hoping to sling! Thanks for the link.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP