notable

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!
Mark Twain

have a lovely day, Amy

Valerie  – (March 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM)  

That is a gorgeous photograph! Did you take it? I'm eagerly awaiting our little budding blooms.

Amy (the b-line)  – (March 24, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

I did take it, Valerie--though last year! I'm still waiting for things to bloom around here, too!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP