sweet on

Oh (baby) boy! And I worried that I wouldn't be able to find cute clothes for our little one. Just a few of the duds I'm totally sweet on. Can't wait to dress up our little guy!

plaid drivers cap from baby gap

Striped Drawstring Shorts - Toddler & Boys
striped drawstring shorts by tumbleweed  
tree organic cotton shirt by hessnatur



 
summer in the city by the daily tea


Seersucker Flag Shortall Set - Layette - RalphLauren.com
  seersucker flag shortall by ralph lauren
New Wipeable Brown Pears Shirt Bib-SPECIFY SIZE
  wipeable shirt bib by evelyn kate

 
lemur and friends footie by petit lem



 duckling shortalls by janie and jack


Dinosaur T-shirt 
dinosaur t from mini boden

white athletic mini shoez by robeez

Newborn Visor Beanie - steel blue, gray


visor beanie by pdx beanies

 farm fresh onesie by zutano


Petit Bateau Terry set  
terry set by petit bateau 


have a lovely day, Amy   

Cheryl  – (March 3, 2010 at 3:34 PM)  

I love when you share baby items you are loving now :) I agree that boy clothes are so much harder to find. Thank god for Etsy, Gap, etc. Hope you are feeling well!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP