sweet on

Spring is in the air. The birds are chirping, bulbs are sending green shoots heavenward, and I'm itching to ride my bike after a long winter hiatus. I'm a bit bigger and wobblier these days, what with our little one on the way, and I haven't had the guts to hop on just yet, but these lovelies are helping my resolve!

Monsieur Hulot Mon Oncle. 16x20 limited edition print of an original painting
Monsieur Hulot Mon Oncle print by matte art

Cruisin - Signed Fine Art Photograph - Kimberly Creagan - 6x9
Cruisin' print by create love laugh

Famous Bicycle Built for Two in Blue
letterpress tandem bike card by letterpress

9x9 clipboard with 8x8 print
print on clipboard by skippy designs

Tea Towel with hand silk screened I Heart My Bike
tea towel by i love pink dots

Colorful Key West Bicycle 5 x 7 Photo Greeting Card
greeting card by glimpses and remains

Bicycle and a Moustache (set of 12 personalized bookplates)
bookplates by pulp market

I Heart My Bike...8x10 Print
i heart my bike print by michele maule

Cycling-mixed media prints on wood panels
cycling mixed media prints by retro whale

Provence, France 1999 - 8x8 inch Photograph Signed
Provence, France print by opart


have a lovely day, Amy

Lori  – (March 24, 2010 at 9:13 AM)  

My gosh, I can't pick one that I love the best - they're all beautiful. I have to say, the owner of the cheerful bike at the bottom would have to be a spectacular person, don't you think?

nichole  – (March 24, 2010 at 12:24 PM)  

Hey Amy!

How've you been? You've been quiet. :)

I was hoping for baby belly photos. How much longer?

I just dusted off my bike last week. It's been so nice to feel the warm wind on my face. Ahhh, spring.

Cindy lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor  – (April 4, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

What is it about bicycles that have such a romantic feel to them? Is it that feeling of the wind in your hair as a kid, maybe? Love the images Amy. Makes me want to work some Bike's into my jewelry. Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy (the b-line)  – (April 4, 2010 at 4:39 PM)  

Thanks, Cindy. I agree, bikes are fun and romantic. I'm curious to see what you come up with.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP