sweet on

The weather here has been so wonderful lately--the perfect "in-between"--plenty warm enough for pretty skirts and tops but not too hot for jeans and a lightweight sweater. Oh, do I love spring. Of course, at more than 8 months along, I'm not the least bit interested in "investing" in more maternity gear, so I'm doing a little window shopping instead. These lovelies just scream "printemps" to me....


Flamenco Knit Top
flamenco top (garnet hill)

   linen blend shorts (banana republic) 


cotton and silk dress (petite bateau)

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.137551725.jpg
campfire top (Foret)

Oh Deer - Adhesive Fabric Wall Stickers / Decals
oh deer fabric decal (mae)

wood boxes with lacquered lids (west elm)
  Set of Four 5x5 Prints - A Weekend in Paris
a weekend in paris prints (Lola's Room)




embellished sateen dress (boden)

field of daisies skirt (sundance catalog)

Børn Heeled Flower Sandal
Born sandal (garnet hill)
What's on your wish list this spring?

have a lovely day, Amy

Cheryl  – (May 4, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

all pretty! I especially like that deer decal. Good luck not buying anything your last month or so of pregnancy. Last time and DEFINITELY this time I always find a need a couple more items as I just start to outgrown everything! IT's tricky sometimes with a second too when your seasons are off.....good luck!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP