sweet on

If you've stopped by lately (thank you!) you've probably noticed that things are getting a little dusty 'round here. What can I say? Life with a newborn is keeping me even busier than I imagined it would! I'm hoping to get my act together soon and keep a more regular schedule on the blog. In anticipation of mt "return", I thought I'd share with you some of the items that I have treasured in the nearly 7 weeks since our little G was born.

These incredibly comfortable pants have helped me immensely in that transitional 4th trimester. Ah, for the love of elastic waistbands!

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals eye shadow 
Well-Rested
I love this stuff. Bare Minerals concealer in well rested makes my complexion look fresh (especially those dark circles under the eyes) even when I'm not feeling particularly well rested!

 
Our little man loves to move! My hubby and I spent lots of time trying to figure out what type of stroller we wanted (travel system, lightweight, etc.) and finally settled on the uppababy vista. It's a pricey ride, but we really liked that this stroller could take us (or the baby, rather) from infancy up past the toddler stage (I had no desire to have more than one stroller taking up space in our home, especially after clearing out all of the clutter in my nesting stage)! Plus, it's adaptable for a second kiddo if the time comes. We couldn't be happier with our choice. It rides like a dream.

black with camel lining baby carrier
Handy and versatile as that stroller is, we can't exactly wheel it through our two-story home! Here's where the incredible ergo baby carrier comes in. Our babe happily nestles in this pouch and does one cute marsupial impersonation. Nothing helps our kiddo calm down faster like a little cuddle or walk in the ergo. And I get to roam around with both hands free!

http://printablecouponspot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/La-Croix-Sparkling-Water.jpg 
I've never been great at hydrating. It's strange--I realize I'm thirsty and then get distracted before I actually pour myself a glass of water (not to mention drink it). This yummy calorie-free, flavored, bubbly water helps me get my 8 glasses a day (a must when nursing!).


Mamaroo_red_set
Another child-soothing investment we've made recently is the mamaRoo by 4moms. Our kiddo loves the gentle bouncing and swaying action (particularly the car ride setting) and the white noise feature really puts him in a zen-like state. For more interesting tunes, we just plug in our ipod!

star bright sleeping bag
As a new mom, I can get pretty nervous about everything that might go wrong (did I swaddle correctly?), so I love products that simplify. Our baby boy stays just warm enough in these lightweight sleeping bags by Aden + Anais. And they're so cute. Love them!

 Now I know he doesn't qualify as an item, but this man has gotten me through these first 6.5 weeks of motherhood! I have the most amazing husband a girl could ask for. Really. Truly. Thank you, Andy!

have a lovely day, Amy

Cheryl  – (July 12, 2010 at 5:45 PM)  

Congrats on your sweet little boy! Hope all is going well. These early weeks are the hardest and it sounds like you are doing great. Our boys are close in age - my Samuel is just 6 wks on Wednesday :)

Lynsey Phelps - VerreEncore  – (July 13, 2010 at 1:23 PM)  

aw, hooray for mommyhood! :)

congrats on your beautiful family

-Lyns

Sydney  – (July 13, 2010 at 1:27 PM)  

Congratulations, you're all doing well. Here's to health & happiness to your family!

Amy (the b-line)  – (July 15, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

Thanks so much, Sydney and Lynsey! And congrats to you, too, Cheryl. I think your Samuel was born on our due date--June 2nd? Yay!

stephanie michele  – (July 22, 2010 at 5:37 PM)  

Just found your blog and read this post - I'm currently 4 months along in pregnancy and live for La Croix. Fabuloso! Can't wait to keep reading :)

chunxue  – (September 17, 2010 at 3:51 AM)  

During the World War II, Art Deco jewellery was abercrombie & fitch a very popular style among women. The females started abercrombie wearing short dresses and cut their hair short. And cheap abercrombie & fitch such boyish style was accessorized with Art Deco jewellery. They used abercrombie and fitch long dangling earrings and necklaces, multiple bracelets and bold abercrombie outlet rings.Art Deco jewellery has harshly geometric and symmetrical theme instead abercrombie & fitch sale of free flowing curves and naturalistic motifs. Art Deco Jewelry abercrombie clothing today displays designs that consist of arcs, circles, rectangles, squares, and discount abercrombie triangles. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces and rings are added with long abercrombie and fitch UK lines and curves.One example of Art Deco jewelry is the Art Deco ring. Art Deco rings have abercrombie and fitch outlet sophisticated sparkle and bold styles. These rings are not intended for a subtle look, they are meant to be noticed. Hence, these are perfect for people with bold styles.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP