small wonders

Our little boy is growing up fast! We'll be starting him on solid foods any day now, so I've got all sorts of mealtime stuff on the brain. What was the first solid food your kiddo ate? And when? And what utensil/bowl/chair, etc., worked best for you?



Flair
boon flair high chair (we have this already and love it)

 Boon Catch Bowl - Toddler Bowl with Spill Catcher
boon catch bowl (love that this has suction--our guy is already throwing things like crazy)
 My Two-Year-Old Eats Octopus: Raising Children Who Love to Eat Everything
My Two-Year-Old Eats Octopus (Nancy Tringali Piho) I read this before G was born and I think she has some good ideas. I have the best of intentions....



beaba babycook
beaba babycook (like I said, the best of intentions) I like that this cooks and purees the food in one cute little gadget

 Palette Plate
palette plate. so cute. love the colors.




BABYBJĂ–RN Soft Bib


baby bjorn soft bib (no laundry!)

beehive piglet baby spoon
piglet spoon We received this as a gift. Swoon.
 
splat mat (so not looking forward to the mess. this should help.)

Food Face Ceramic Plate - make faces at the table
food face ceramic plate. it'll be a while, but one day, I think Jr. will have fun with this (or at least I will)


bless you!

Stacey B  – (November 18, 2010 at 12:33 PM)  

My son ate the standard rice cereal first and then sweet potatoes. I use the small Gerber spoons with the rubber tips...they seem to work the best and definitely plastic bowls. I make all his food and it's going great so far. I did a tutorial on my blog yesterday about it if you are interested!
www.pillsplace.blogspot.com

Amy (the b-line)  – (November 18, 2010 at 3:09 PM)  

Thanks, Stacy. I'm really keen on making food now--though we haven't started yet and I'm still on maternity leave. We're going to start simple. Maybe avocado?

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP