clippings


Oh, these holidays and this little one are keeping me plenty busy! I guess it's to be expected. Still, I love a little "window shopping" here and there. Aren't these lovely?

***

 
***



***


***

***
Holiday colors - red & white
***
Happy holiday decorating!

bless you!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife  – (December 6, 2010 at 4:09 PM)  

Ooh...I am just loving all of the crisp clean whites!

Tali Schiffer  – (December 10, 2010 at 5:02 AM)  

That kitchen in the second photo is to die for!!!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP