a new plan...

So, it turns out that our household will soon grow--we're expecting baby #2 this summer! And he's a boy! Which means will have two little lads (WAY) under two before too long.

I really love how Graham's nursery turned out, but I want this little one to have a space of his own with it's own unique feel. As such, I've started to skim the mags and interwebs for inspiration (yay--a second nursery to design!). And I thought I'd share some cute things that have caught my eye so far. It's early days yet, but it's a start.

 EDLAND 3 drawer chest gray Width: 32 1/4 " Depth: 20 1/2 " Height: 37 3/8 "  Width: 82 cm Depth: 52 cm Height: 95 cm
this handsome dresser from IKEA

 paris donation towards Japan
 this amazing hand-cut map of Paris by studiokmo

Set of 8 Vintage Scandinavian House Blocks
these adorable vintage Scandinavian house blocks from Monki vintage



this coqo floral rug from anthropologie

Woven Veneer Pendant
a simple pendant from west elm

Plaid Raccoon
these oh-so-cute stuffed raccoons by sian

Jump 
Jump by Thomas Prior

Again, early days, but we are headed in a very different direction from nursery #1!
 

bless you!

Shannon  – (April 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM)  

Amy, I started following your blog because I fell in love with Graham's nursery! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

Amy (the b-line)  – (April 16, 2011 at 7:49 PM)  

Thanks so much Shannon. It's exciting to think about coming up with a unique space for this littlest boy. Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP