nursery news

Our newest nursery is still a work in progress, thanks to a sofa on back-order (not to mention a baby who is 3 days late and counting!). But here's a little update on our first born's space: a feature in American Baby! Actually, it's due to my soon-to-be (at least I hope it'll be soon) second born that I have seen this feature in person. Strangely enough, the copy I was sent of the August 2011 issue was missing the nursery feature (there were a few other differences as well). Boy, was I confused! But here's how it looks in the issue I snagged today. Yay!




bless you!

henzy  – (August 19, 2011 at 11:31 AM)  

Wow that is so cool. Congrats and also congrats on the coming baby.

Andrew French –   – (September 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM)  

Amy,

thanks for the Building props!! :) "Andy and a friend. . ."

If there is ANYthing you would like help with, please let me know, I love how it all came together!! You have a gift!!

Estèrre  – (November 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM)  

This is an interesting article, and fun to discover. I really like what you're saying and the way you write. Thank you and good luck .
voyance par mail

Voyance mail  – (November 4, 2014 at 3:51 AM)  

Bonsoir,
J’ai flânée pendant un moment sur votre site, et je vous dit bravo pour tout ce que vous proposez. Très intéressant
voyance gratuite par mail

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP