textile tour



Hi, all!
Just thought I would share my latest fabric creations with you. These designs are part of my Amy Bethune Photography collection. As you might guess, I designed them with my business in mind---inspired by my branding colors (navy, scarlet, and pink) and the par avion theme. I'm using them for packaging and I just love how they turned out. Let me know what you think!

bag-IMG_1434 lattice
new prints for spoonflower
XO Chandelier and bloom bead curtains ABP!
wallet and rep card presentation

bless you!

Kendall  – (February 15, 2012 at 1:39 PM)  

These are absolutely gorgeous, I want every single piece, just to look at them! Well done!

tallkendall.blogspot.com

sagaworld8  – (February 24, 2012 at 1:06 AM)  

Commercial Dubai is very much driven by the textile industry. Once a sleeping domain, the scene is completely changed now. textile shops in Dubai are a perfect place to bask into the glory of Dubai textile shopping.

Estèrre  – (November 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM)  

Thank you for this additional information that I appreciate , I understand better why I stopped on this blog.
voyance gratuitement

voyance par mail gratuite  – (August 29, 2014 at 4:22 AM)  

Nice job on presenting the information, this was very helpful.

Voyance mail  – (November 4, 2014 at 3:47 AM)  

Félicitations pour cet excellent travail et de nous donner l’opportunité de ’glander’ intelligemment !

telephone gay

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP